Hospitality Steeped in History, in
Your carefree getaway begins in our exquisite and historic bed and breakfast, The Steamboat House. This mansion is just one block from Main Street Galena IL, where you can enjoy the town’s architecture, more than 115 shops, wineries, a brewery and fine restaurants. Enjoy modern luxury surrounded by history in a spotlessly clean, fresh atmosphere. This grand 7,000 square foot inn offers privacy in the form of five spacious and beautifully appointed guestrooms, cozy parlors, and a wraparound front porch and screened garden gazebo where you can tuck away to read or work. Social opportunities are also offered in the billiard room, library, formal parlor, and huge formal dining room.
- A gourmet breakfast served in the dining room
- Off-street parking (covered motorcycle/antique car also available)
- Private Baths & Fireplaces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, throughout building
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- LCD TVs, DVD players
- Billiard Room, Formal Dining Room, Library
- Evening Wine Time
- Nightly Hot Beverages
This photo of Galena is courtesy of TripAdvisor
- Walk-to-town location!